Table of Contents
Several Vacancies are announced in the Standard Chartered Bank Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, Standard Chartered Bank would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position that is announced today in the Standard Chartered Bank Latest Jobs Alert is for the Contact Centre Agent.
Standard Chartered Bank Careers September 2023 | Latest Contact Centre Agent Jobs Description:
- Position: Contact Centre Agent
- Expected Salary: 40,000 – 75,000
- Company Name: Standard Chartered Bank
- Department: Customer Care
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- Experience: Fresh – 02 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Sector
- Deadline: 05th October 2023
- Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Description:
- For handling inbound calls, providing end-to-end solutions to clients
- Ensure all client inquiries, service request,s and complaints are handled as per defined processes.
- Expected to provide input on any
- To be updated with all contact center processes and policies and bank product information.
- Supporting the client on any client-initiated needs
- Delivering on transactions, service requests, mobile/online training
- Fulfill all service needs with maximum first-call resolution
- Co-browse with the Client in order to assist in resolving issues
- Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over
- Educate and steer clients for interactions with the bank via online
- Educate and conduct initial setup for online, ATMs, etc. where required
- Suggest solutions the Client might potentially need using analytics triggered next-best-conversation;
- Perform a needs analysis with Clients on receiving calls
- All of the above require basic product knowledge (PL, CASA. CC, etc.).
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Standard Chartered Bank or simply just click the link given below:
Also, Apply for Vacancies in Allied Bank Limited ABL Jobs and Careers
About Standard Chartered Bank:
Standard Chartered Bank (Pakistan) Ltd. is the oldest and largest international bank in Pakistan. It is also the first international bank to be awarded an Islamic banking license and the first to open an Islamic banking branch. In 2013 marked Standard Chartered’s 150th anniversary in Pakistan. The Bank, which started as the Chartered Bank opened its first office in Karachi in March 1863.
The Banks serve both Retail and Corporate and Institutional Banking customers. Retail Banking provides credit cards, personal loans, mortgages, deposit-taking, and wealth management services to individuals. Corporate and Institutional Banking provides clients with services in trade finance, transactional banking, lending, securities services, foreign exchange, debt capital markets, and corporate finance. It also offers a complete suite of Islamic banking solutions under its Standard Chartered Saadiq brand. The Bank employs over 2,800 people in Pakistan and has a network of 47 branches in 10 cities.
Why Join Standard Chartered Bank:
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. And we’re on a journey to innovate and transform, with the employee experience at the heart of our evolution. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Section on their Official Website, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Addresses to which Candidates have to send their Resume/CVs.
What Qualifications do I need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, a Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Level Job position requirements that most Banking Institutions share.
What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 30,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned to any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector then the Starting Salary is Rs. 40,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 50,000 as the initial Salary as well.