Table of Contents
Several Vacancies are announced in the Standard Chartered Bank Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, Standard Chartered Bank would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position that is announced today in the Standard Chartered Bank Latest Jobs Alert is for the Senior Resourcing Specialist.
Standard Chartered Bank Careers November 2023 | Latest Senior Resourcing Specialist Jobs Description:
- Position: Senior Resourcing Specialist
- Expected Salary: 150,000 – 400,000
- Company Name: Standard Chartered Bank
- Department: Human Resource
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree Holder
- Experience: 5-7 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Sector
- Deadline: 15th November 2023
- Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Description:
- Responsible for sourcing for roles and assigned business function(s), ensuring direct sourcing channels and the relevant preferred suppliers are used.
- Ensure delivery (at the right quality & cost) of direct sourcing targets for the country, design and deliver sourcing strategies and solutions that meet business needs, generate diverse pools of applicants, and control cost bases.
- Identify ways to build the candidate experience as they navigate the Resourcing process in-country, sharing best practices regionally and globally, as appropriate.
- Ensure the Group’s selection products and processes are thoroughly embedded across the country, improving the effectiveness of selection and minimizing risks.
- Drive culture change to embed greater hiring manager discipline in all aspects of the Resourcing process e.g. ensuring hiring managers are up-skilled in shortlisting and recording interview notes, ensuring prompt provision of feedback, etc.
- Conducting interviews for business function(s) and assessing candidates as part of assessment days for program roles.
- Assigned business function
- Build and develop strong, sustainable relationships with external stakeholders, promoting the Bank as an employer of choice to drive performance and recruitment of the right person, at the right time, at the right price.
- Manage cross-functional / Resourcing projects, as required.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Head of resourcing, Pakistan as required.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Standard Chartered Bank or simply just click the link given below:
Also, Apply for Vacancies in Bank AL Habib BAHL Jobs and Careers
About Standard Chartered Bank:
Standard Chartered Bank (Pakistan) Ltd. is the oldest and largest international bank in Pakistan. It is also the first international bank to be awarded an Islamic banking license and the first to open an Islamic banking branch. In 2013 marked Standard Chartered’s 150th anniversary in Pakistan. The Bank, which started as the Chartered Bank opened its first office in Karachi in March 1863.
The Banks serve both Retail and Corporate and Institutional Banking customers. Retail Banking provides credit cards, personal loans, mortgages, deposit-taking, and wealth management services to individuals. Corporate and Institutional Banking provides clients with services in trade finance, transactional banking, lending, securities services, foreign exchange, debt capital markets, and corporate finance. It also offers a complete suite of Islamic banking solutions under its Standard Chartered Saadiq brand. The Bank employs over 2,800 people in Pakistan and has a network of 47 branches in 10 cities.
Why Join Standard Chartered Bank:
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. And we’re on a journey to innovate and transform, with the employee experience at the heart of our evolution. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Section on their Official Website, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Addresses to which Candidates have to send their Resume/CVs.
What Qualifications do I need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, a Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Level Job position requirements that most Banking Institutions share.
What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 40,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned to any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector then the Starting Salary is Rs. 45,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 70,000 as the initial Salary as well.