Table of Contents
Several Vacancies are announced in Meezan Bank Limited Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, Meezan Bank Limited would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position announced today in the Meezan Bank Limited Latest Jobs Alert is for the Audit Officer.
Meezan Bank Limited Careers September 2023 | Latest Audit Officer Jobs Description:
- Position: Audit Officer
- Expected Salary: 50,000 – 80,000
- Company Name: Meezan Bank Limited
- Qualification: CA – Inter/ Qualified/ ACCA/ MBA Degree Holder
- Department: Internal Audit & BRR
- Experience: 2-4 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Banking Sector
- Deadline: 14th September 2023
- Location: Rawalpindi/ Islamabad, Pakistan
Meezan Bank Limited Jobs Description:
- Conduct audits through the review of physical and electronic records; assess the degree of adherence to established business control policies, processes, procedures, standards, laws, and regulations within assigned functional areas/business units
- Conduct risk reviews, and financial and operational audits in alignment with the internal audit program
- Analyze and report audit findings and recommendations to appropriate management, drawing from the results of both regularly scheduled audits and non-scheduled audits
- Perform other duties as required, consistent with the goals, objectives, and responsibilities of the internal audit department
- Document and file work papers and audit procedures performed
- Monitor and ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements across all operational areas
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and document information that supports internal audit results
- Deliver audit evaluations by presenting written audit reports to the Internal Auditor and management
- Prepare reports that reflect the audit’s results and document the process
How to Apply for Meezan Bank Limited Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Meezan Bank Limited or simply just click the link given below ⬇️⬇️⬇️:
Also, Check the Vacancies in Allied Bank Limited ABL Jobs and Careers
About Meezan Bank Limited:
Meezan Bank, Pakistan’s best bank and the first and largest Islamic bank is a publicly listed company with a paid-up capital of Rs. 14.1 billion. It is one of the fastest-growing financial institutions in the country’s banking sector. With its Vision of establishing ‘Islamic banking as banking of the first choice …’ – the Bank commenced operations in 2002, after being issued the first-ever Islamic commercial banking license by the State Bank of Pakistan.
The Bank provides a comprehensive range of Islamic banking products and services through a retail banking network of more than 800 branches in more than 240 cities of the country. Backed by a state-of-the-art T-24 core banking system, the branch network is supported by 24/7 banking services, including over 660 ATMs, VISA and MasterCard Debit cards, a Call Center, Internet Banking, Mobile Application, and an SMS Banking facility.
The Bank operates strictly under the principles of Islamic Shariah and is well-recognized for its product development capability, Islamic banking research, and advisory services. In order to ensure strict Shariah compliance in all its products and services, the Bank has established a dedicated Product Development and Shariah Compliance department that operates under the supervision of the Bank’s in-house Resident Shariah Board Member and a Shariah Supervisory Board comprising internationally renowned Shariah scholars.
Why Join Meezan Bank Limited:
We are Pakistan’s first and largest dedicated Islamic bank and one of the fastest-growing financial institutions in the banking sector of the country. Our success over the years is the result of our dedicated approach to nurturing and developing our human resources, whom we consider to be an integral asset to our organization. We strive to conduct our business to the highest standards guided by the principles of Shariah and our Vision. Everything we do reflects this and this is the essence of who we are as a brand..
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Sections on their Official Websites, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Address to which Candidates must send their Resumes/CVs.
What Qualifications do I need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, a Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Level Job position requirements that most Banking Institutions share.
What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 30,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned to any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector, the Starting Salary is Rs. 35,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 50,000 as the initial Salary.