Table of Contents
Several Vacancies are announced in Meezan Bank Limited Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, Meezan Bank Limited would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position announced today in the Meezan Bank Limited Latest Jobs Alert is for the Officer CAD Operations.
Meezan Bank Limited Careers May 2023 | Latest Officer CAD Operations Jobs Description:
- Position: Officer CAD Operations
- Expected Salary: 30,000 – 60,000
- Company Name: Meezan Bank Limited
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- Department: Credit Administration
- Experience: Fresh – 03 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Banking Sector
- Deadline: 11th May 2023
- Location: Multan, Pakistan
Meezan Bank Limited Jobs Specification:
- To ensure accurate review and processing of daily routine transactions and accounting entries for disbursements/repayments/ accruals/provisions etc
- To ensure compliance of Shariah approved process flows/guidelines in documentation/timing related to all transaction
- Transactions compliance as per Shariah Guidelines and approved process flow
- To ensure maintenance of data/records, reconciliations, and preparation of various MIS reports
- To ensure compliance with the implementation of the Bank’s policies, procedures, and SBP Guidelines received from HO from time to time and also ensure adequate controls
- To prepare trial balance, reporting, and MIS reporting for submission of various dept
- To ensure daily transaction files need to be updated on a daily basis
- To coordinate, provide data and coordinate with internal/external/SBP/PDSC audit team members
- To carry out all tasks timely as assigned by the Unit Manager CAD
How to Apply for Meezan Bank Limited Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Meezan Bank Limited or simply just click the link given below ⬇️⬇️⬇️:
Also, Check the Vacancies in Habib Bank Limited HBL Jobs and Careers
About Meezan Bank Limited:
Meezan Bank, Pakistan’s best bank and the first and largest Islamic bank is a publicly listed company with a paid-up capital of Rs. 14.1 billion. It is one of the fastest-growing financial institutions in the country’s banking sector. With its Vision of establishing ‘Islamic banking as banking of the first choice …’ – the Bank commenced operations in 2002, after being issued the first-ever Islamic commercial banking license by the State Bank of Pakistan.
The Bank provides a comprehensive range of Islamic banking products and services through a retail banking network of more than 800 branches in more than 240 cities of the country. Backed by a state-of-the-art T-24 core banking system, the branch network is supported by 24/7 banking services, including over 660 ATMs, VISA and MasterCard Debit cards, a Call Center, Internet Banking, Mobile Application, and an SMS Banking facility.
The Bank operates strictly under the principles of Islamic Shariah and is well-recognized for its product development capability, Islamic banking research, and advisory services. In order to ensure strict Shariah compliance in all its products and services, the Bank has established a dedicated Product Development and Shariah Compliance department that operates under the supervision of the Bank’s in-house Resident Shariah Board Member and a Shariah Supervisory Board comprising internationally renowned Shariah scholars.
Why Join Meezan Bank Limited:
We are Pakistan’s first and largest dedicated Islamic bank and one of the fastest-growing financial institutions in the banking sector of the country. Our success over the years is the result of our dedicated approach to nurturing and developing our human resources, whom we consider to be an integral asset to our organization. We strive to conduct our business to the highest standards guided by the principles of Shariah and our Vision. Everything we do reflects this and this is the essence of who we are as a brand..
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Sections on their Official Websites, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Address to which Candidates must send their Resumes/CV.
What Qualifications do I need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, a Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Level Job Positions requirement that most Banking Institutions share.
What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 22,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned to any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector, the Starting Salary is Rs. 25,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 40,000 as the initial Salary.