Table of Contents
Several Vacancies are announced in Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, then Habib Bank Limited HBL would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position that is announced today in the Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Latest Jobs Alert is for the Area Manager.
Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers September 2023 | Latest Area Manager Jobs Description:
- Position: Area Manager
- Expected Salary: 200,000 – 400,000
- Company Name: Habib Bank Limited HBL
- Qualification: BBA/ MBA Degree Holder
- Department: Information Technology
- Experience: 8-10 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Banking Company
- Deadline: 15th September 2023
- Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Description:
- To develop & implement action plans for the Area branches and proactively support them to achieve product-wise business targets within the given time frame.
- Identify new business opportunities and clients within assigned areas to enhance business.
- To conduct regular Business Review Meetings and ensure regular interaction with BMs, RMs, and branch staff to provide guidance as & when needed.
- Branch visits on a random basis to interact and motivate the field force.
- To promote extensive sales of new & existing products of the Bank through an assigned branch network.
- To recommend new delivery channel avenues via an Annual Expansion plan.
- Ensure the outlook and ambiance of the assigned branches as per the bank standards for a better customer experience.
- To liaise with Operations and service quality for smooth branch functions & service quality.
- To ensure the resolution of customer complaints & queries within acceptable timelines.
- Coordination with support functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Lead the team by setting individual objectives, reviewing performance/appraisals, and providing ongoing feedback on a formal & informal basis so that all staff remain aware of what they are required to achieve and how they are performing against their objectives.
- Identify the training & development needs of the people & ensure their capacity development.
- Recommend talent-hiring & identifying the right resource within the team for the right job.
- To enhance employee productivity through motivation and team play.
How to Apply for Habib Bank Limited HBL Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Habib Bank Limited HBL or simply just click the link given below ⬇️⬇️⬇️:
Also Check the Vacancy in: United Bank Limited UBL Jobs and Careers
About Habib Bank Limited:
Embarking on a progressive journey, HBL continued to grow and expand in successive years. The Bank’s first international branch opened in Colombo, Sri Lanka in 1951, while the construction of the iconic Habib Bank Plaza was completed in 1972, the year that also marked the commemoration of HBL’s 25th anniversary.
With a sizeable domestic share, HBL was nationalized in 1974. The Bank became a trendsetter in the banking industry, acquiring the lion’s share in inward foreign remittances and a major market share in loans to small industries, traders, and farmers.
In February 2004, the Bank was privatized and management control was handed over to AKFED. By April 2015, the Government of Pakistan divested its entire shareholding of 41.5% through the Privatization Commission of Pakistan, making HBL Pakistan’s largest private bank.
HBL has not just been a pioneer in the banking industry but has also been a platform that has enabled dreams for millions of people. It has time and again, proven to be a catalyst for change by initiatives that have elevated Pakistan’s image and reputation.
From bringing back international cricket to Pakistan through HBL PSL to helping strengthen the economy of the country through historic initiatives such as the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program, HBL continues to enrich lives.
Why Join Habib Bank Limited?
At HBL, you will solve some of the most challenging and exciting business problems with us. While you deliver exceptional value to our clients, they take care of your well-being by offering paid annual leave, paid maternity leave, and an array of wellness programs.
Their offices also provide catered lunches and traditional annual celebrations to bring everyone together! They ensure you are consistently able to harness your potential by providing frequent learning & development opportunities at our state-of-the-art Learning Centres.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Sections on their Official Websites, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Address to which candidates must send their Resumes/CV.
What Qualifications do I Need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, a Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Level Job position requirements that most Banking Institutions share.
What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 22,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned to any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector then the Starting Salary is Rs. 25,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 40,000 as the initial Salary as well.