Table of Contents
Several Vacancies are announced in Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, then Habib Bank Limited HBL would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position that is announced today in the Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Latest Jobs Alert is for the Prestige Service Executive Operations.
Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers October 2023 | Latest Prestige Service Executive Operations Jobs Description:
- Position: Prestige Service Executive Operations
- Expected Salary: 35,000 – 60,000
- Company Name: Habib Bank Limited HBL
- Qualification: BBA/ MBA Degree Holder
- Department: Retail Banking
- Experience: Fresh – 02 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Banking Company
- Deadline: 16th October 2023
- Location: Nationwide, Pakistan
Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Description:
- Be the first point of contact for all Priority customers walking into the Priority Lounge/branch.
- Acknowledging the customer’s presence in the lounge/premises and greeting the customer within the first 10 seconds.
- Manage the traffic flow by proactively asking and resolving queries and completing transactions of Priority clients within the lounge.
- Ensuring timely pickup of phone calls with the standard script of greeting.
- Respond to and resolve inquiries and problems while ensuring 100% policy and procedural compliance while conducting transactions.
- Complete end-to-end error-free and timely instant account opening and instant debit card issuance of HNWI clientele.
- Manage and supervise customer footfall and referrals at branch counters, RM desks, drop boxes, helpline, and suggestions/comments boxes to aid customer experience and assist in end-to-end issue resolution.
- Assist HNWI clientele in all transactional needs such as cash withdrawal, pay order/ demand draft issuance, RTGS, account-to-account transfer, deposit, etc.
- Perform all services within the TAT defined by SQ such as balance inquiry, bank account statement issuance/ certificate issuance, checkbook issuance, debit card issuance, etc.
- Processing of customer’s service requests through ARF on spark and Misys for address/contact details, zakat marking, upgrading/downgrading, and account reactivation which includes receiving and processing of all documentation and ensuring it is forwarded timely.
- Responsible for instant account opening through Priority lounges and ensuring reliable transactions of HNWI clients.
- Responsible for lounge up keep monitoring, ambiance, cleanliness and branding in collaboration with the related departments, and ensuring that the concerned stakeholder is timely notified.
- Keep a record and track resolution of the Priority complaints
How to Apply for Habib Bank Limited HBL Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Habib Bank Limited HBL or simply just click the link given below ⬇️⬇️⬇️:
Also Check the Vacancy in: United Bank Limited UBL Jobs and Careers
About Habib Bank Limited:
Embarking on a progressive journey, HBL continued to grow and expand in successive years. The Bank’s first international branch opened in Colombo, Sri Lanka in 1951, while the iconic Habib Bank Plaza was completed in 1972, which also marked the commemoration of HBL’s 25th anniversary.
With a sizeable domestic share, HBL was nationalized in 1974. The Bank became a trendsetter in the banking industry, acquiring the lion’s share in inward foreign remittances and a major market share in loans to small industries, traders, and farmers.
In February 2004, the Bank was privatized and management control was handed over to AKFED. By April 2015, the Government of Pakistan divested its entire shareholding of 41.5% through the Privatization Commission of Pakistan, making HBL Pakistan’s largest private bank.
HBL has been a pioneer in the banking industry and a platform that has enabled dreams for millions of people. It has time and again, proven to be a catalyst for change by initiatives that have elevated Pakistan’s image and reputation.
From bringing back international cricket to Pakistan through HBL PSL to helping strengthen the economy of the country through historic initiatives such as the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program, HBL continues to enrich lives.
Why Join Habib Bank Limited?
At HBL, you will solve some of the most challenging and exciting business problems with us. While you deliver exceptional value to our clients, they take care of your well-being by offering paid annual leave, paid maternity leave, and an array of wellness programs.
Their offices also provide catered lunches and traditional annual celebrations to bring everyone together! They ensure you are consistently able to harness your potential by providing frequent learning & development opportunities at our state-of-the-art Learning Centres.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Sections on their Official Websites, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Address to which candidates must send their Resumes/CVs.
What Qualifications Do I Need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, a Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Level Job position requirements that most Banking Institutions share.
What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 40,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned to any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector, the Starting Salary is Rs. 45,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 70,000 as the initial Salary.