Table of Contents
Several Vacancies are announced in Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, then Habib Bank Limited HBL would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position announced today in the Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Latest Jobs Alert is for the Manager Talent Sourcing.
Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers October 2023 | Latest Manager Talent Sourcing Jobs Description:
- Position: Manager Talent Sourcing
- Expected Salary: 120,000 – 250,000
- Company Name: Habib Bank Limited HBL
- Qualification: BBA/ MBA Degree – Human Resource
- Department: Human Resource
- Experience: 3-4 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Banking Company
- Deadline: 25th October 2023
- Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Description:
- Conduct Market Mapping and Research outside the bank to determine talent requirements/key competencies for the vacant/upcoming positions.
- Supervise the sourcing process through various channels to maintain a constant talent pipeline and provide optimized resources for each function to ensure the ongoing success of HBL locally and internationally.
- Build applicant sources by approaching universities, employment agencies, and professional firms.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements on relevant platforms /tools and manage the HBL’s account for sourcing needs.
- Manage the Internal Job Posting (IJP) process for the organization.
- Support respective talent acquisition teams while conducting business discussion sessions with key internal stakeholders in order to source the right talent.
- Project management to support sourcing needs for program/bulk hiring. Actively plan and participate in career fairs, talent road shows, and university alliances
- Assist and coordinate Talent Acquisition related projects with relevant stakeholders and project teams.
- Assist line manager in creating an authentic and positive employer proposition to reflect the true value of the organization through digital channels / social media platforms including the career website
How to Apply for Habib Bank Limited HBL Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Habib Bank Limited HBL or simply just click the link given below ⬇️⬇️⬇️:
Also Check the Vacancy in: United Bank Limited UBL Jobs and Careers
About Habib Bank Limited:
Embarking on a progressive journey, HBL continued to grow and expand in successive years. The Bank’s first international branch opened in Colombo, Sri Lanka in 1951, while the iconic Habib Bank Plaza was completed in 1972, which also marked the commemoration of HBL’s 25th anniversary.
With a sizeable domestic share, HBL was nationalized in 1974. The Bank became a trendsetter in the banking industry, acquiring the lion’s share in inward foreign remittances and a major market share in loans to small industries, traders, and farmers.
In February 2004, the Bank was privatized and management control was handed over to AKFED. By April 2015, the Government of Pakistan divested its shareholding of 41.5% through the Privatization Commission of Pakistan, making HBL Pakistan’s largest private bank.
HBL has been a pioneer in the banking industry and a platform that has enabled dreams for millions of people. It has time and again, proven to be a catalyst for change by initiatives that have elevated Pakistan’s image and reputation.
From bringing back international cricket to Pakistan through HBL PSL to helping strengthen the economy of the country through historic initiatives such as the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program, HBL continues to enrich lives.
Why Join Habib Bank Limited?
At HBL, you will solve some of the most challenging and exciting business problems with us. While you deliver exceptional value to our clients, they take care of your well-being by offering paid annual leave, paid maternity leave, and an array of wellness programs.
Their offices also provide catered lunches and traditional annual celebrations to unite everyone! They ensure you are consistently able to harness your potential by providing frequent learning & development opportunities at our state-of-the-art Learning Centres.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Sections on their Official Websites, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Address to which candidates must send their Resumes/CVs.
What Qualifications Do I Need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, a Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Level Job position requirements that most Banking Institutions share.
What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 40,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned to any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector, the Starting Salary is Rs. 45,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 70,000 as the initial Salary.