Table of Contents
Several Vacancies are announced in Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, then Habib Bank Limited HBL would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position announced today in the Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Latest Jobs Alert is for the Relationship Manager Branchless Banking.
Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers November 2023 | Latest Relationship Manager Branchless Banking Jobs Description:
- Position: Relationship Manager Branchless Banking
- Expected Salary: 75,000 – 150,000
- Company Name: Habib Bank Limited HBL
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree – Commerce/ Business
- Department: Branch Banking
- Experience: 4-5 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Banking Company
- Deadline: 06th December 2023
- Location: Nationwide, Pakistan
Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Description:
- Work as a part of the Agency Banking corporate S&D team to bring on board new software houses/tech functions/startups.
- Establish, maintain and strengthen relationships with key officials in Tech SME’s/private Tech organizations considering organizational objectives
- Open Retention account for all existing software houses (HAW accounts to be opened for software house employees & Cross selling of existing product suite) & Open freelancer accounts for their consultants.
- Determine the role that HBL Express corporate products can play in the organizations to enhance their efficiency / transparency etc. and making customized sales pitches to the organizations accordingly.
- Be responsible for notifying sales/segments team for relevant RFPs/EOIs related to corporate solution offerings and facilitating in furnishing them
- Ensure involvement in the sales process from lead generation to client onboarding and execution including necessary legal or other documents to be submitted to the organization
- Negotiate with the clients on commercial aspects of the proposals while keeping HBL revenue and profitability targets in perspective
- Work with the team to customize products considering needs of the clients
- Develop a strategy to target private organizations for corporate products
- Lead regional sales team to target organization for segment specific sales
- Responsible for achieving regional revenue targets for corporate solution
How to Apply for Habib Bank Limited HBL Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Habib Bank Limited HBL or simply just click the link given below ⬇️⬇️⬇️:
Also Check the Vacancy in: MCB Bank Limited Jobs and Careers
About Habib Bank Limited:
Embarking on a progressive journey, HBL continued to grow and expand in successive years. The Bank’s first international branch opened in Colombo, Sri Lanka in 1951, while the iconic Habib Bank Plaza was completed in 1972, which also marked the commemoration of HBL’s 25th anniversary.
With a sizeable domestic share, HBL was nationalized in 1974. The Bank became a trendsetter in the banking industry, acquiring the lion’s share in inward foreign remittances and a major market share in loans to small industries, traders, and farmers.
In February 2004, the Bank was privatized and management control was handed over to AKFED. By April 2015, the Government of Pakistan divested its shareholding of 41.5% through the Privatization Commission of Pakistan, making HBL Pakistan’s largest private bank.
HBL has been a pioneer in the banking industry and a platform that has enabled dreams for millions of people. It has time and again, proven to be a catalyst for change by initiatives that have elevated Pakistan’s image and reputation.
From bringing back international cricket to Pakistan through HBL PSL to helping strengthen the economy of the country through historic initiatives such as the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program, HBL continues to enrich lives.
Why Join Habib Bank Limited?
At HBL, you will solve some of the most challenging and exciting business problems with us. While you deliver exceptional value to our clients, they take care of your well-being by offering paid annual leave, paid maternity leave, and an array of wellness programs.
Their offices also provide catered lunches and traditional annual celebrations to unite everyone! They ensure you are consistently able to harness your potential by providing frequent learning & development opportunities at our state-of-the-art Learning Centres.