Table of Contents
Several Vacancies are announced in Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, then Habib Bank Limited HBL would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position announced today in the Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Latest Jobs Alert is for the Branch and Management Audit.
Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers November 2023 | Latest Branch and Management Audit Jobs Description:
- Position: Branch and Management Audit
- Expected Salary: 75,000 – 250,000
- Company Name: Habib Bank Limited HBL
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree – Finance, Economics
- Department: Information Technology
- Experience: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Certification: CIA / CISA / ACCA
- Sector: Private Banking Company
- Deadline: 05th December 2023
- Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Description:
- Assist in the development and execution of a comprehensive audit plan based on risk assessment, management’s goals and objectives, and the requirements of the Board Audit Committee.
- Prepare detailed plans for performing individual audits including the identification of key risks and controls, determination of audit objectives, and identification of root causes.
- Perform professional audit work, individually or as a team leader, in conducting audits/reviews of assigned organizational activities.
- Execute audits to provide an assessment of internal control processes and operational performance.
- Make recommendations to close gaps hampering smooth operations.
- Ensure working papers are appropriately documented per the audit methodology and the audit conclusions are supported by audit work performed
- Performs, individually or as part of a team.
- Recommends the necessary staff to complete the project.
- Perform or assist in the performance of special projects or studies
- Participates in internal controls, regulatory and special reviews well as major change projects and initiatives.
- Perform or assist in the performance of special projects or studies, including risk assessments, fraud investigations, audit department policy updates, due diligence acquisition reviews, etc.
- Identifies potential audit areas, assists with assessing the degree of inherent risk, and estimates the time and skills required to complete audit projects.
- Any other work assigned.
How to Apply for Habib Bank Limited HBL Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Habib Bank Limited HBL or simply just click the link given below ⬇️⬇️⬇️:
Also Check the Vacancy in: Meezan Bank Limited Jobs and Careers
About Habib Bank Limited:
Embarking on a progressive journey, HBL continued to grow and expand in successive years. The Bank’s first international branch opened in Colombo, Sri Lanka in 1951, while the iconic Habib Bank Plaza was completed in 1972, which also marked the commemoration of HBL’s 25th anniversary.
With a sizeable domestic share, HBL was nationalized in 1974. The Bank became a trendsetter in the banking industry, acquiring the lion’s share in inward foreign remittances and a major market share in loans to small industries, traders, and farmers.
In February 2004, the Bank was privatized and management control was handed over to AKFED. By April 2015, the Government of Pakistan divested its shareholding of 41.5% through the Privatization Commission of Pakistan, making HBL Pakistan’s largest private bank.
HBL has been a pioneer in the banking industry and a platform that has enabled dreams for millions of people. It has time and again, proven to be a catalyst for change by initiatives that have elevated Pakistan’s image and reputation.
From bringing back international cricket to Pakistan through HBL PSL to helping strengthen the economy of the country through historic initiatives such as the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program, HBL continues to enrich lives.
Why Join Habib Bank Limited?
At HBL, you will solve some of the most challenging and exciting business problems with us. While you deliver exceptional value to our clients, they take care of your well-being by offering paid annual leave, paid maternity leave, and an array of wellness programs.
Their offices also provide catered lunches and traditional annual celebrations to unite everyone! They ensure you are consistently able to harness your potential by providing frequent learning & development opportunities at our state-of-the-art Learning Centres.