Table of Contents
Several Vacancies are announced in the Faysal Bank Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Offices all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in the Banking Industry, the Faysal Bank would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position announced today in the Faysal Bank Latest Jobs Alert is for the Relationship Manager.
Faysal Bank Careers December 2023 | Latest Relationship Manager Jobs Description:
- Position: Relationship Manager
- Expected Salary: 40,000 – 80,000
- Company Name: Faysal Bank Limited
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- Department: Branch Banking
- Experience: 3-4 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Banking Sector
- Deadline: 24th December 2023
- Location: Nationwide, Pakistan
Faysal Bank Jobs Description:
- To keep updated regarding Bank’s products & services & essential regulatory requirements, create awareness of products offerings.
- To ensure month-on-month deposit growth on ETB portfolio with proper emphasis on CASA base.
- To achieve continuous NTB Account onboarding monthly with special emphasis/concentration on CASA-based growth, meeting the assigned KPIs.
- To ensure portfolio and business growth without compromising on Service Quality levels.
- To ensure portfolio and business growth, maintaining zero-tolerance to Control & Compliance issues.
- To maintain a presence in the catchment area through regular market visits to existing and prospective customers, thereby enhancing the market reputation of the Branch and the Bank.
- To maintain a professional relationship with customers daily to ensure that a high customer experience is consistently delivered.
- Ensure that the business relationships are in thorough compliance with the Bank’s Policies and Regulatory requirements regarding KYC/CDD completion.
How to Apply for Faysal Bank Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Faysal Bank or simply just click the link given below: ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Also, Check Vacancies in Meezan Bank Limited Jobs and Careers
About Faysal Bank Limited:
Faysal Bank Limited was incorporated in Pakistan on October 3rd, 1994 as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Ordinance, of 1984. The Bank’s shares are listed on the Pakistan Stock Exchange. Faysal Bank is engaged in Commercial, Retail, Corporate, and Islamic banking activities.
Faysal Bank’s footprint now spreads over more than 200 cities with over 550 (including 414 Islamic) branches. With total assets in excess of PKR 601.974 Billion, it is among the significant players in Pakistan’s banking industry.
Faysal Bank’s aim is to achieve leadership in providing Shariah-compliant products and services to its customers. Faysal Bank Limited has been duly licensed as a Commercial Bank by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
Faysal Bank is on track to convert the entire bank, including its branch network, into a full-fledged Islamic Bank. Our branch network of 555 branches includes 414 Islamic branches and 141 conventional branches. Faysal Bank carries on banking business activities in line with the Banking Companies Ordinance, of 1962.
Why Join Faysal Bank Limited:
Your journey with FBL begins here. Faysal Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants on the basis of qualification, experience and demonstrated ability.
We are looking to attract, train, and retain people who can build a strong, mutually beneficial, and lasting relationship with the Bank. At Faysal Bank, our aim is to ensure that our diversity and inclusion principles address the following fundamentals:
- Respect for every individual.
- Draw strength from equal opportunity and diversity, at the same time supporting personal growth and development
- Value and benefit from the uniqueness of each individual.
So whether you are an experienced professional contemplating a career move or a fresh graduate seeking to start your career, our workplace can be the platform to provide you with growth and the opportunity to learn.