Table of Contents
Several Vacancies are announced in Faysal Bank Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, If you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, the Faysal Bank would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position announced today in the Faysal Bank Latest Jobs Alert is for the Officer Financial Inclusion.
Faysal Bank Careers August 2023 | Latest Officer Financial Inclusion Jobs Description:
- Position: Officer Financial Inclusion
- Expected Salary: 30,000 – 50,000
- Company Name: Faysal Bank Limited
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- Department: Retail Banking
- Experience: Fresh – 01 Year of Experience
- Sector: Private Banking Sector
- Deadline: 28th September 2023
- Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Faysal Bank Jobs Description:
- Manage the execution of Product Campaigns and Promotions, in order to support the growth in NTBs and portfolio volumes for Financial Inclusion products, with a focus on the female segment.
- Liaise with the relevant internal stakeholders in order to ensure the execution of Financial Inclusion objectives.
- Support the execution of Marketing and Branding activities that support financial inclusion, including planning and development of the Annual Products Marketing Calendar.
- Carry out training courses, events, and focus groups related to financial inclusion across the Branch Distribution network, in order to raise awareness of the Bank’s financial inclusion product and service suite.
- Support the development and roll-out of financial literacy programs, videos, and other necessary collaterals through the marketing and digital channels, and Branches of the Bank.
- Engage with women customers to understand their financial needs, challenges, and aspirations, in order to develop products and services that are tailored to their requirements.
- Enhance and innovate product features, customer experience, and accessibility, in order to drive financial inclusion, customer satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements within the domain of Financial Inclusion, including reporting, provision of updates related to Financial Inclusion workshops/events, initiatives, submission of information related to financial inclusion initiatives to the SBP, and responding to queries.
How to Apply for Faysal Bank Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Faysal Bank or simply just click the link given below: ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Also, Check Vacancies in Habib Bank Limited HBL Jobs and Careers
About Faysal Bank Limited:
Faysal Bank Limited was incorporated in Pakistan on October 3rd, 1994 as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Ordinance, of 1984. The Bank’s shares are listed on the Pakistan Stock Exchange. Faysal Bank is engaged in Commercial, Retail, Corporate, and Islamic banking activities.
Faysal Bank’s footprint now spreads over more than 200 cities with over 550 (including 414 Islamic) branches. With total assets in excess of PKR 601.974 Billion, it is among the significant players in Pakistan’s banking industry.
Faysal Bank’s aim is to achieve leadership in providing Shariah-compliant products and services to its customers. Faysal Bank Limited has been duly licensed as a Commercial Bank by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
Faysal Bank is on track to convert the entire bank, including its branch network, into a full-fledged Islamic Bank. Our branch network of 555 branches includes 414 Islamic branches and 141 conventional branches. Faysal Bank carries on banking business activities in line with the Banking Companies Ordinance, of 1962.
Why Join Faysal Bank Limited:
Your journey with FBL begins here. Faysal Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants on the basis of qualification, experience and demonstrated ability.
We are looking to attract, train and retain people who can build a strong, mutually beneficial, and lasting relationship with the Bank. At Faysal Bank, our aim is to ensure that our diversity and inclusion principles address the following fundamentals:
- Respect for every individual.
- Draw strength from equal opportunity and diversity, at the same time supporting personal growth and development
- Value and benefit from the uniqueness of each individual.
So whether you are an experienced professional contemplating a career move or a fresh graduate seeking to start your career, our workplace can be the platform to provide you with growth and the opportunity to learn.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Sections on their Official Websites, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Address to which Candidates have to send their Resumes/CVs.
What Qualifications Do I Need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, a Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Job position requirements that most Banking Institutions share.
What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 22,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned to any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector then the Starting Salary is Rs. 25,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 40,000 as the initial Salary as well.